Sagebrush E-Blast Newsletters
Meeting updates and other information is sent out 4 days prior to each meeting to registered members.
While the Patchwork Press Newsletter is not currently being published, E-Blasts are. Click on the links below for the latest E-Blast.
Link to Jan 10, 2022 EBlast
Lots of quilt kits to be picked up for Community Quilts – Contact Cheryl D
Zoom meeting at Jan 10, 2022 @ 7:00 pm (invitations sent to members)
Link to March E-blast (pending)
Link to Mar 17, 2020 Eblast – March 23 meeting cancelled
Link to Feb 19 2020 Eblast
Link to 2020 Stash Buster Challenge
NOTICE – January 13, 2020 Meeting CANCELLED due to weather!
Link to Jan 9 2020 Eblast
Link to Oct 24 2019 Eblast
Link to Oct 9 2019 EBlast
Link to Sept 2019 Eblast (pending)
Link to 2019 June 7 Eblast
Link to 2019 May 23 Eblast
Link to 2019 Mar 20 Eblast c/w Block Lotto Pattern
Link to 2019 Mar 7 EBlast
Link to 2019 Feb 5 Eblast
Link to 2019 Jan 15 Eblast
Link to 2018 Dec 06 Eblast
Link to 2018 Nov 22 Eblast
Link to 2018 Nov 7 Eblast
Link to 2018 Oct 17 Eblast
Link to 2018 Oct 3 Eblast
Link to 2018 Sept 7 Eblast
Link to Block Lotto Patterns
Link to Eblast May 24 2018
Link to Eblast May 11, 2018
Link to Eblast April 20, 2018
Link to Eblast April 4, 2018
Link to Eblast Mar 22 2018
Link to Eblast Mar 8 2018
Link to Eblast Feb 23 2018
Link to Eblast Feb 7 2018
Link to Eblast Jan 18 2018
Line to Eblast Jan 4 2018
Link to Eblast Dec 7 2017 – Don’t forget to bring your 4 – 2.5″ black & white strips WOF & Christmas Pot Luck items!
Link to Eblast Nov 23 2017
Link to Eblast Nov 8 2017
Link to Eblast Oct 18 2017
Link to Sept 21, 2017 Eblast
Link to Sept 11, 2017 Eblast
Link to June 12 2017 Eblast
Link to May 8 2017 Eblast
Link to April 10 2017 Eblast
Link to Mar 13 2017 Eblast
Link to Feb 13 2017 Eblast
Link to Jan 18 2017 Eblast
April 22, 2016 – No E-blast as Ann is out of town
Program Night – Community ‘Quilting Evening’ – April 25, 2016
- We’re doing a modified version of the Missouri Star Quilting Co. Herringbone quilt – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMah6wsve7o
- I’ve asked those interested in participating in the evening to put themselves into groups of 4 quilters. Each group will organize themselves to bring 2 sewing machines, and cutting materials as well as pins, thread, etc.
- The guild will provide 30 9″ dark squares and we are asking each group to provide 30 – 9″ white or off white squares.
- Teams of Quilters are
1. Vicky G, Linda T, Lila F, Joy P
2. Dianne B, Glenna McD, Linda K, Doffy B
3. Marilyn P, Brenda E, Monica W, Lynda M
4. Bev M, Julie O, Pat M, Carol C, Marie A
5. Leslie W, Lorraine B, Judy N, Ann D, Gretta P
6. Any more teams out there? All are welcome!
March 2nd E-Blast Info (Ann G is away):
Early March 2016, Workshop News
We had an awesome turnout at our Quilt Till You Wilt on Feb 20!! Twenty two ladies came to quilt for the whole day, or part of the day, along with 2 guild member visitors. A huge thank you to Linda K, for her help with me, presenting a demo on paper piecing, I think it was informative and enjoyed by all who saw it!
Mark your calendars for our last quilt till you wilt of this guild year,,on April 16, 2016, again at the Japanese Cultural Center from 9am to 9pm. Plan to come and enjoy another day of quilting with your friends or make some new friends! This is a great place for newer members to meet new friends and get some help if needed! Hope to see you there!
Happy Quilting, Sandy and Lorraine
Next Meeting is March 14th
Site for Yo Yo Ornaments – http://blog.connectingthreads.com/yo-yo-ornaments/
Mystery Quilt – from Cheryl D.
- Size 72″ by 85″
- Skill Level – Easy Intermediate
- Fabric Requirements
- Assorted lights – 3 & 3/4 meters
- Assorted mediums – 1 & 3/4 meters
- Assorted darks – 2.2 meters
- Outer Border – 1.2 meters
- Binding – 0.6 meters
- Fat Quarter Users – 15 lights, 7 mediums & 9 darks
- Just a note about scraps, if you’re making this quilt from scraps, you will need to make sure you have pieces no smaller than 5″ for all of the lights, mediums and darks. As well for the lights, you will need to have 11 pieces, no smaller than 10″ by 10″. Hope this helps, for those of you that are goin’ scrappy!
Older E-Blasts will be posted once last names are removed. In the meantime, if you need information, please contact Anne G.
Send updates and information for the newsletter to Ann G. at email@example.com