Welcome to the website of the Sagebrush Quilters’ Guild in Kamloops, British Columbia. At the present time, as with the rest of the world, our guild has taken a pause and has not met as a group since early March 2020. Once Covid-19 was declared a Pandemic, we discontinued all of our group activities and meetings.
It is hoped that once things return to normal (or what will likely be the ‘new normal), we will be able to resume our guild activities. They include:
- evening meetings on the second and fourth Monday of each month from September to June
- small quilt-in groups at members homes on Wednesdays and Fridays
- the opportunity to sew together one Saturday each month
- once monthly sewing days at Katja’s Quilt Shoppe where members sew quilts for the chemotherapy ward at the Royal Inland Hospital
- twice yearly quilting retreats
We always welcome new members to our group. Please check back to this website for updates as to when we will be resuming our activities. It goes without saying that we will be following the protocol outlined by Dr. Bonnie Henry, and will not be holding any indoor meetings until it is declared safe to do so.
Yours in stitches,
President (click on the title to send me an email)
Sagebrush Quilters’ Guild