Welcome to the website of the Sagebrush Quilters’ Guild in Kamloops, British Columbia. As the Covid-19 distance protocols have been reduced, we have returned to a lot more in-person activities. The following is a list of them. More may be added when we start to do our twice monthly in-person meetings in September, 2022.
- evening meetings on the second and fourth Monday of each month from September to June. These take place at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church on Sixth Avenue starting at 7pm.
- once monthly, on the first Wednesday of the month we meet at Katja’s Quilt Shoppe when we rent the room for personal use and a great day of visiting and sewing,
- once monthly, on the second Wednesday of the month, sewing days at Katja’s Quilt Shoppe where members sew quilts for the chemotherapy ward at the Royal Inland Hospital where the Guild pays for the rental.
- twice yearly quilting retreats
- for the summer we have been meeting on Saturdays on zoom and/or at Prince Charles Park on Columbia and 12th Avenue. Starting July 2, 2022 zoom is at 10am with meeting in the park at 1pm. The second weekend will only be a meeting at the park but at 9am. These two Saturdays will alternate through the summer. Come out for some fun talk.
New members are very welcomed. We so enjoy our sewing and fabrics and laughter. Come along and join in the fun with your “people”!
Yours in stitches,
President (click on the title to send me an email)
Sagebrush Quilters’ Guild