- Check to see what we have in the Guild library:
- We are members of the Canadian Quilters Association and the American Quilters’ Society
- Any members wishing to make blocks for the families of our fallen
soldiers can pick up the patterns at www.picketfencefabrics.com. Quilts of Valour Canada is collecting your efforts.
Keep up with Program!
Here are various pages of information to do with Program nights, in case you missed it or would like to have a copy.
- Our prime focus is the cancer ward at RIH. We make quilts for chemo patients to be offered to them at the time of their first chemo. Recommended sizes for these quilts is 45-50 inches wide by 60-65 inches long.
Sagebrush Orientation Guide
- Become acquainted with the functions and responsibilities of the various Guild committees through the Sagebrush Orientation Guide (PDF 156 KB). Also, consider volunteering! – Link coming